improve your margin with CN direct(转载)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 昨天 04:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

How to improve your margins with China direct ?------------------------Case Study
  This question from a member , i think other members would like to know this too , so i post it ,any idea or question is welcome .
  ====================================================================================
  Eric, since you found me you probably already know I am in promotional products too.
  I do the artwork and set-ups. We are small company..Lots of local stuff.
  I would like to know more about direct ordering from China. My margins need to improve. Thanks.
  I am in PPAI and UPIC. Do you think ASI is really worth it? I try to do as much networking as I can.
  Thanks XXXX
  ====================================================================================
  Hi XXXX :
  It's glad to know you , we support many small company as yours , no problem.
  You can join ASI, SAGE, PPAI, UPIC or what ever to get more networking ,
  we use these too , is it worth ? i am not sure,
  what i know is the total number of distributors is less then years ago.
  as you know i am a supplier and locate in China.
  Many people buying from local and sell to others , if you do same as others ,
  selling same products to customer , it's not easy improve your margins .
  For example , you or other people can buy a black color, standard magic 8 ball (fortune-telling toy) in local ,
  you can imprint custom logo on it , then sell it to your customers, low entry barriers,
  any people who would like to be a new distributor can join this game easily ,
  in this business model , there should be many competition and the margins will lower.
  but if you can offer a unique color magic 8 ball , eg.hot pink , baby blue color, orange ... any colors .
  customers will prefer your idea than others . Even more , you can change the 20 sayings inside the magic 8 ball .
  What do you think of a pink or purple magic 8 ball, include custom sayings insides for the girls ?
  will girls like this ? Will this idea please your customers ?
  This is what you can get from China direct , fully customized service,
  this will make you stand out , you can offer more unique products for your customers ,
  people will remember your unique company position.
  Will this kind of idea improve your margins ?
  <title>Case Study - buying LP Album Cover Frames from China direct</title>
  Here is a case from one of our client, his ask if we can offer him frames and gave us some pictres for reference. this is just one case , i will show our members more , and let you know how to purchase from China with us .
  ======================================================================
  Please see attached images of the frames we are looking for.
  Measurements are as follows:
  Plexiglass and backing 12.4375”
  Black frame .25” front
  Black frame 0.34375” depth
  Black frame 12.75” each side length
  The purpose of these is to frame a 12” record jacket. I hope I have provided the correct information.
  We are open to quantities, we can store here. 5,000 to start? Whatever would be the minimum and also showing our best deal. I will take a photo of what we have as a sample and send it to you later. The one we have is used to showcase a 12” record jacket. It is a black metal frame thin when looking at front about ?” deep. The backing is some sort of pressed wood with 4 brackets that slide into frame to lock with a nail hole in each.
  Thanks, K
  he told us , these frame made by metal , but he consinder use wood too. After we went to market and ask some our factories , we have got some information , and offer him all the information he need .
  in this case , 5000 frames are heavy and big size , total package dimensions is about 12 CBM, if we recommend him shipping frames by air express , that's not reasonable , he will get a very high final in hand price , so we recommed shipping these frames by sea to LA .
  below are some email to K.
  Hi K :
  3000 pc is ok for us , if the quantity is 3000 pc, the price will higher , becasue less quantity to share the shipping cost . The sampling cost is $100 USD, include shipping cost to USA. if you think we make a sample and shipping to you before order big quantity is a good idea , we can offer this service .
  Hi K :
  We discussed with many frame factories are got more detail information for you, no matter what material you would like to use , we have confidence to support this project, and we can compete with other suppliers . no problem .
  There are there main popular materials to manufacturing the frame , price from cheap to high is PS plastic ($2.8/pc) , wood ($3.4/pc) then aluminum metal ($3.9/pc) , metal is the most expensive material.
  please let me know what other information you would like , or you have any idea . thank you very much .
  ==================================================================
  If you have any issue,please feel free to contact Taylor Tang(Email: [email protected] TEL:86-755-88917078 CELLPHONE:86-132 4379 7382)
  Keywords:How to improve your margins with China direct
  Learn from :http://www.douban.com/note/345912152/
  How to improve your margins with China direct

https://www.cospre.cn/thread-1119607-1-1.html
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|兴趣爱好

GMT+8, 2024-10-17 07:29 , Processed in 0.035683 second(s), 19 queries .